Internists

10753 Falls Rd
Ste 225
Lutherville Timonium, MD 21093
410-583-2844
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Excellent  |  show details
by Sharonda Keith on Feb 7th, 2013

I began working at Hopkins in 2008 and the executive secretary in the dept of Neurosurgerycoukd not stop talking about this doctor. She said, "Sharonda you have to see him!" I finally made an appointment and she didnt come minutely close to how great this doctor it. He is personable, prompt, intelligent, efficient and more than conpetent. His compassion is heartfelt. He remember personal things about you that you told him at you very 1st appointment. He accomodates you for emergencies and calls you personally with lab or imaging results. He's by far, the best primary care physician that i have ever been to.

Jan 14th, 2012

very pleased. He dignosed my prostate cancer early and saved my life

|  If I could give more than 4 stars I would!  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2011

Internists just don't get any more caring and professional than Dr. Baldanza. Truly a prince and an old fashioned doc in the tradition of his beloved dad.

Nov 28th, 2010

My entire family and many of my co-workers see Dr. Baldanza. He has an excellent Patient care manner. He is very thorough, never appears to be rushed, listens very well and is always well prepared with information. He is easy to reach during off hours and promptly responds to calls.

|  Thankful  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2010

Dr. Baldanza is a respectful, compassionate, nice doctor. He is obviously well-educated; he went to Johns Hopkins Medical College. I appreciated Dr. Baldanza's attention to detail, positive attitude, and timely personal phone call with lab results. I am very choosy about doctors. I can't abide an arrogant doctor who doesn't have time for me or doesn't understand my questions or answer them so that I can understand. Dr. Baldanza truly cares.

|  The Best!  |  show details
by Patricia Powell on Aug 19th, 2010

I have been with Dr. Baldanza for a while now. I Love this Dr. He talks to me like a person. Knows my spouse by name and personally calls my results back to me. His office assistant is also excellent. Way to go Bonnie!

Aug 19th, 2010

Dismissed all my symptons and allued that nothing was wrong...thank God I found a doctor who actually LISTENED to me and saved my life!

Jun 25th, 2010

Great doctor. Very caring and seems to genuinely care about his patients. Couldn't ask for anything more.

Oct 27th, 2009

Dr. Baldanza follows through on calling with results in a timely manner. Also called to check on elderly mother during a trip from MD to FL a couple of times which was outstanding showing his concern for his patients. Bedside manner is outstanding. We are very happy with the care we are getting.