A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Battaglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Battaglia, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Battaglia
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Battaglia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Battaglia, MD, MS is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Cartilage Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Battaglia graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Battaglia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Crouse Hospital
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Christopher Battaglia MD and MS is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd C. Battaglia practice?
- Dr. Todd Battaglia has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Battaglia practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Camillus, NY.
See Camillus Surgeons and Camillus Orthopedic Surgeons.