Dr. Todd Beatty MD Patient Reviews

3.1

October 27th, 2016
A New Life
It has been two months since Dr. Beatty performed surgery on me for a deviated septic, which the physicians I had seen in the past 30+ years could never accurately diagnose me other than with asthma. Dr. Beatty has transformed my life, I can breathe and I feel 20 years younger and can do the many things that I have wanted to do in life. There was so much I could not due because I could not breathe. Thank you Dr. Beatty for giving me a new life.

September 8th, 2016
A New Life!
After 30+ years of being misdiagnosed with asthma and given a plethora of inhalers, as well as rescue inhalers, Dr. Beatty has transformed my life by fixing my very bad deviated septum. I had lost so much hope and faith in Dr's, including the many I have seen. I thank Dr. Dave Goodman allergy/asthma specialist who also helped me with my diagnosis and Dr. Beatty who transformed my life. I was struggling to breathe so bad, drinking a glass of water would leave me struggling, walking a few steps etc. The office staff, Kim, Angela and the other receptionist were so very kind, helpful and supportive before and after my surgery. I would highly suggest Dr. Beatty, and am so blessed he truly saved my life. After 30+ years, I now know what it's like to - breathe. Thank you Dr. Beatty and many thanks to your wonderful staff.

May 18th, 2015
There are many other Doctors to choose from. Get one that cares about you !!

November 2nd, 2013
This dr never even looked at my sinuses. He thought I just needed to be on steroids the rest of my life. Get a second opinion if you see him. I did and finally feel lots better!!

September 24th, 2013
Attention To Detail
I left his office very unhappy. $60.00 for five minutes, and attention to detail was horrible. I brought my X-Rays from my local M.D. for my broken nose, which he never even bothered to look at. Also, he told me to wait two weeks to come in so the swelling could go down (there wasn't swelling), and when I got there, he told me that if I had come in earlier I he could have fixed it without surgery (which is the only option he suggested). Beware of getting sinus surgery from this doctor! You may not need it and he is likely trying to make a quick buck.

April 12th, 2012
rude staff, poor bed side manner

January 12th, 2012
Excellent Doctor and Staff
I found Dr. Beatty to be very caring and thorough in my office visit. The staff very carefully tested me before seeing the Doctor. Then Dr. Beatty explained what was going on and patiently answered my questions about various treatment options and procedures. I am very happy that I went to Dr. Beatty for my stuffy head and hearing loss.

May 19th, 2011
My little one had multiple ear infections. Dr. Beatty recommended tubes. He explained my options and made me feel comfortable with the procedure. The surgery went well, my little one was feeling much better in just a few days and I was very happy with the process.

May 15th, 2011
Not caring, not professional and neglectful
Dr. Beatty has no patience, is very abrupt, a poor communicater and did not listen carefully to my concerns and symptoms.