A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Becker, Board Certified Dermatologist and Mohs Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Becker
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Becker Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Becker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Charles Becker MD and PHD is a male MOHS Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd C. Becker practice?
- Dr. Todd Becker has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Becker practices MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Boulder, CO.
See Boulder Surgeons.