A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Becker, Board Certified Dermatologist and Mohs Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Becker
Acne Patient Education Guide Read about types of pimples and other oily skin conditions caused by blocked pores in our acne patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Becker Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Becker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Charles Becker MD and PHD is a male MOHS Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd C. Becker practice?
- Dr. Todd Becker has 5 office locations.
Dr. Todd Becker practices MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Boulder, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, CO and Longmont, CO.
See Boulder Surgeons.