A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Bengston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Bengston is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Bengston, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- http://www.youtube.com/v/dBSv6mWD5Ag?fs=1&hl=en_US width=350 height=280 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true
Education & Awards
Dr. Bengston graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Bengston has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Spine and Joint Hospital - Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd D Bengston MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd D. Bengston practice?
- Dr. Todd Bengston has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd Bengston practices Vascular Surgery near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Surgeons.