Dr. Todd Besnoff, MD
29750 US Highway 19 N
Ste 207
Clearwater, FL 33761
727-799-7000
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Aug 27th, 2014

I was interested in going to this office for fillers till I did some research and found out this doctor isn't even qualified nor board certified to do any cosmetic procedures. Just to make sure I did call the office and a young man answered and when I asked if he was board certified he said no but he doesn't need to be to do this type of work (which yes he does). Please don't to this office, I know please think reviews are mostly from angry customers but I'm not even a customer and I will never be now that I know this..

|  Unprofessional and rude!!  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2014

Unfortunately I had to wait an excessive amount of time before the doctor showed up and hour late to treat his patients for the day. Don't come if you have anything else to do that day. He doesn't value your time, only wants your money! Oddly enough there was NO medical staff on hand to be found and the front desk attendant was my nurse as well. An abundance of swelling and bruising for a simple botox procedure led me to check credentials. And sure enough, NOT board certified, not much experience in this field, claims to be a plastic surgeon with NO experince or residency completed. Judge for yourself! Don't make the same mistake I did!!

|  Best Doctor in Clearwater!  |  show details
by Amy Smith on Feb 27th, 2014

I am so happy with my results i will always come to Dr.Besnoff! He takes time with each pt and really helps to point out what should and shouldn't be done. He has great specials too (:

Jan 27th, 2014

Dr. Todd gives me botox and my prescriptions for pain management. It is very conveinent. He is very open to try new things.

|  Best Service Ever*****  |  show details
by Michele on Jan 15th, 2014

Not only was i impressed with the neat and cleanliness of the office, I love the Doctor and Staff. I've never met such nice people and such great customer service! The procedures i had done were Botox/Dysport. I have had not one problem or bruising! I had such a great expierience with this Doctor! He is so smart, answers all questions and knows exactly what he is doing. If anyone comes to this office, which i HIGHLY RECOMMEND, be prepared for the best service and to walk out with a big smile on your face! I don't know how anyone couldn't be satisfied. Overall five stars. *****

|  Botox and questions about fillers  |  show details
by Jill on Jan 5th, 2014

Dr. Besnoff was an amazing!:) He was extremely knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. He was also very friendly and personable!:) He definitely spends a lot of time with you and truly cares about making you happy and helping you look and feel your best!:) I love my results and I will definitely go back to him for all my beauty needs!:) Thank you Dr. Besnoff!:)

|  Fraud  |  show details
Dec 13th, 2013

I went to Ultimate Image with a Group-on for Dysport. I was pressured into purchasing more because it wasn't enough to fix any one area. Then the doctor proceeded to explain some ratio to Botox as to why I was NOT getting the full amount of units purchased. Unsuccessful in his explanation, finally gave up and told me to look it up on the internet! Really??!! Look this up! INEPT, INADEQUATE, INCAPABLE, UNSKILLED, UNQUALIFIED, BAIT and SWITCH. Will NEVER be back!!

Nov 12th, 2013

Click on the credentials tab.....he did graduate from FL State but take note he is not board certified. He never completed his residency, was terminated from the program and is not a practicing board certified MD. If you are looking for a qualified physician, go to a board certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist. His experience includes pain management, YIKES!

|  Condescending  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2013

I came in to have wrinkles removed around my lips. He spent most of the time preaching to me that I should stop smoking. He is not a gynecologist, he is not a therapist, he is not a plastic surgeon, he is a md that only injects botox and fillers. His bedside manner is curt and rude. Patients seek practices to remove wrinkles, not to be criticized for their personal habits. There are plenty of cosmetic centers to attend to get results, don't see this dr, he crosses the line.

|  HORRIBLE!!!!  |  show details
May 30th, 2013

I would never put myself in his care again. He is unqualified and has no idea what he's doing. His background is in gynecology and he didn't even finish his residency. I wish I would have done my research before hand. Don't make the same mistake I did.

|  Worst Experience  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2012

All I heard the whole time waiting to be taken back was the front desk girl talk about another employee. this was NOT AT ALL a good environtment or good first impression. I liked the lady I had one on one with and the doctor was alright, but the office left a bad taste in my mouth.

Aug 13th, 2012

use caution with this physician. He did no training in plastic surgery and claims to be a plastic surgeon. He didn't even finish residency.

|  I have to shout this out!!  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2012

I had Juvederm on lip folds around mouth. WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!It was natural,and it lasts and best of all NO BLACK AND BLUES. I went to play golf that day. The Doctor has his own method and expertise. He is a must have in your beauty treatments,whatever you need. He is a friend for life because he keeps up with the latest

|  Juvederm for my lips  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2012

I have to shout it out, I had Juvederm injected in my lips nd folds around my mouth and what a difference!! It was natural looking and last. The best thing of all was I didn't black and blue and was able to go play gold the same day! The doctor has he's own technique and expertise. He is a must have in your beauty treatments in whatever you need. He is a friend for life because he keeps up with the latest in the cosmetic world.

|  My Wonderful Tattoo Removal Treatment  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2012

I recently had my first procedure with Dr. Besnoff, my 6th tattoo removal session, and found Im provided great results. He takes the time to listen to his patients concerns, answers all questions and makes wonderful recommendations. Tattoo Removal can be a very difficult and sometimes painful process but Dr. Besnoff has a way to make the session easy and less painful than before. I also met with Dr. Besnoff for one of my weight loss sessions and again, he took the time to answer any questions and really does care about my progress and my future goals. I would recommend Dr. Besnoff to anyone needing Tattoo Removal, Weight Loss, or any other procedures for men or women who are looking for info. I will continue to be a life long patient @ Ultimate Image and look forward to being with a great staff and a wonderful new doctor. -Misty

|  Loved My Experience  |  show details
May 2nd, 2012

This Doctor was knowledgeable and his bedside manner was calming. He answered every question I had, making me feel as though I was the most important person in the office. I would recommend anyone to this office and Doctor and will be back as a continuing patient.