Dr. Todd Besnoff, MD
Cosmetic Surgeon
Video profile

2.5

Not board certified show details Not board certified
by Naomi on Jan 28th, 2015

Not board certified, booted from a GYN residency. Ask him where he had his training. Please do your research and go to a BOARD CERTIFIED plastic surgeon or dermatologist. This guy is an absolute joke.

Jan 18th, 2015

Dirty office, one room had some bug crawling on the counter. Also, me snd and a few friends that went to him found out that the office doest order what they need so when they run out they just use salien water not even botox.

Jan 13th, 2015

The best physician I have every seen! He is amazing and his staff is wonderful! Thank you!

Do research there are so many places out there show details Do research there are so many places out there
Dec 30th, 2014

I'm not a big fan for writing reviews because I don't know if they do any good but please do not go to this office. I have a close friend that became paralyzed in her forehead and crows feet because this doctor really has no clue what he is doing. He has tough himself never had real schooling (he personally told my friend that) please go somewhere eles!

Customer Service Excellence show details Customer Service Excellence
by Tracy Leth on Oct 30th, 2014

I was impressed by the friendly and professional staff. They were informative and made me feel comfortable with the procedure. During the treatment, they provided VIP service. They brought me blankets, magazines, and even searched for hot chocolate to make me more comfortable. Dr. Todd Besnoff narrated the procedure continuously, and made sure that my needs were met. The post-op instructions were clear and uncomplicated. The results came 5 days later, and they were amazing! My soft, pink, blemish-free skin was already evident. I would definitely recommend this to others!

Fraxel Review show details Fraxel Review
by Juan B on Oct 30th, 2014

I have done one treatment of the Fraxel procedure and I have seen MAJOR results on my skin. My face used to be oily and rough, and now my face is clear of oil and super soft. I saw results in a week! A month later I can still see the results. I am a happy camper with the results from the Fraxel treatment.

Simply the best! show details Simply the best!
by Sandy Miller on Oct 28th, 2014

Experienced, professionalism, and patient focus are words that come to mind when I think of Dr. B and his staff at Ultimate Image. I have been driving for two hours to see Dr. B for my cosmetic interersts for years. When you need and honest opinion based on the most current advancements in medicine, seek out Ultimate Image. No sales pitch, No pressure, fair pricing. and a REAL Doctor with experience in the field. Try the rest, and then do like I do. Drive for the BEST. I have never felt rushed or pressured. I will continue to come here.

Research this doctor before going to him!! show details Research this doctor before going to him!!
Oct 6th, 2014

I just moved to Florida, been doing Botox and filler for years I go to this office and. Opulent believe what I heard! In the Libby I hear the gentleman behind the desk ask who I believe was the manager although she was dressed "skanky " ask " did our Botox get delivered from Canada"? So folks this office doesn't even get FDA grade products for they're patients which is dangerous.. Don't go here there are so many places to go..

horrible experience show details horrible experience
by susan on Sep 19th, 2014

I went in for botox and mentioned I haven't done it in 4 yrs. Dr Besnoff didn't freeze my area, whereas I asked him to. The injection was so painful that the needle almost jumped out of his hand. He didn't even wipe my area and I left the office with blood on my face. Horrible bed size manner, I will never go back there.

Unprofessional and rude!! show details Unprofessional and rude!!
Mar 4th, 2014

Unfortunately I had to wait an excessive amount of time before the doctor showed up and hour late to treat his patients for the day. Don't come if you have anything else to do that day. He doesn't value your time, only wants your money! Oddly enough there was NO medical staff on hand to be found and the front desk attendant was my nurse as well. An abundance of swelling and bruising for a simple botox procedure led me to check credentials. And sure enough, NOT board certified, not much experience in this field, claims to be a plastic surgeon with NO experince or residency completed. Judge for yourself! Don't make the same mistake I did!!

Mark as Helpful  | 14 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Best Doctor in Clearwater! show details Best Doctor in Clearwater!
by Amy Smith on Feb 27th, 2014

I am so happy with my results i will always come to Dr.Besnoff! He takes time with each pt and really helps to point out what should and shouldn't be done. He has great specials too (:

Jan 27th, 2014

Dr. Todd gives me botox and my prescriptions for pain management. It is very conveinent. He is very open to try new things.

Best Service Ever***** show details Best Service Ever*****
by Michele on Jan 15th, 2014

Not only was i impressed with the neat and cleanliness of the office, I love the Doctor and Staff. I've never met such nice people and such great customer service! The procedures i had done were Botox/Dysport. I have had not one problem or bruising! I had such a great expierience with this Doctor! He is so smart, answers all questions and knows exactly what he is doing. If anyone comes to this office, which i HIGHLY RECOMMEND, be prepared for the best service and to walk out with a big smile on your face! I don't know how anyone couldn't be satisfied. Overall five stars. *****

Botox and questions about fillers show details Botox and questions about fillers
by Jill on Jan 5th, 2014

Dr. Besnoff was an amazing!:) He was extremely knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. He was also very friendly and personable!:) He definitely spends a lot of time with you and truly cares about making you happy and helping you look and feel your best!:) I love my results and I will definitely go back to him for all my beauty needs!:) Thank you Dr. Besnoff!:)

Fraud show details Fraud
Dec 13th, 2013

I went to Ultimate Image with a Group-on for Dysport. I was pressured into purchasing more because it wasn't enough to fix any one area. Then the doctor proceeded to explain some ratio to Botox as to why I was NOT getting the full amount of units purchased. Unsuccessful in his explanation, finally gave up and told me to look it up on the internet! Really??!! Look this up! INEPT, INADEQUATE, INCAPABLE, UNSKILLED, UNQUALIFIED, BAIT and SWITCH. Will NEVER be back!!

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Nov 12th, 2013

Click on the credentials tab.....he did graduate from FL State but take note he is not board certified. He never completed his residency, was terminated from the program and is not a practicing board certified MD. If you are looking for a qualified physician, go to a board certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist. His experience includes pain management, YIKES!

Condescending show details Condescending
Aug 14th, 2013

I came in to have wrinkles removed around my lips. He spent most of the time preaching to me that I should stop smoking. He is not a gynecologist, he is not a therapist, he is not a plastic surgeon, he is a md that only injects botox and fillers. His bedside manner is curt and rude. Patients seek practices to remove wrinkles, not to be criticized for their personal habits. There are plenty of cosmetic centers to attend to get results, don't see this dr, he crosses the line.

Worst Experience show details Worst Experience
Oct 13th, 2012

All I heard the whole time waiting to be taken back was the front desk girl talk about another employee. this was NOT AT ALL a good environtment or good first impression. I liked the lady I had one on one with and the doctor was alright, but the office left a bad taste in my mouth.

Aug 13th, 2012

use caution with this physician. He did no training in plastic surgery and claims to be a plastic surgeon. He didn't even finish residency.

I have to shout this out!! show details I have to shout this out!!
Aug 5th, 2012

I had Juvederm on lip folds around mouth. WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!It was natural,and it lasts and best of all NO BLACK AND BLUES. I went to play golf that day. The Doctor has his own method and expertise. He is a must have in your beauty treatments,whatever you need. He is a friend for life because he keeps up with the latest

Juvederm for my lips show details Juvederm for my lips
Jul 20th, 2012

I have to shout it out, I had Juvederm injected in my lips nd folds around my mouth and what a difference!! It was natural looking and last. The best thing of all was I didn't black and blue and was able to go play gold the same day! The doctor has he's own technique and expertise. He is a must have in your beauty treatments in whatever you need. He is a friend for life because he keeps up with the latest in the cosmetic world.

My Wonderful Tattoo Removal Treatment show details My Wonderful Tattoo Removal Treatment
Jul 18th, 2012

I recently had my first procedure with Dr. Besnoff, my 6th tattoo removal session, and found Im provided great results. He takes the time to listen to his patients concerns, answers all questions and makes wonderful recommendations. Tattoo Removal can be a very difficult and sometimes painful process but Dr. Besnoff has a way to make the session easy and less painful than before. I also met with Dr. Besnoff for one of my weight loss sessions and again, he took the time to answer any questions and really does care about my progress and my future goals. I would recommend Dr. Besnoff to anyone needing Tattoo Removal, Weight Loss, or any other procedures for men or women who are looking for info. I will continue to be a life long patient @ Ultimate Image and look forward to being with a great staff and a wonderful new doctor. -Misty

Loved My Experience show details Loved My Experience
May 2nd, 2012

This Doctor was knowledgeable and his bedside manner was calming. He answered every question I had, making me feel as though I was the most important person in the office. I would recommend anyone to this office and Doctor and will be back as a continuing patient.