Dr. Todd Besnoff MD Patient Reviews

3.2

December 4th, 2015
I love this Doctor, My skin is clearing up amazingly. (:

June 3rd, 2015
Incredible results, incredible Doctor and incredible staff!
Dr. Besnoff and his entire staff are fantastic!!! I am in my early 50's and thought I may need a face lift. My face looked tired, wrinkled and was beginning to sag. I had excessive sun damage on both my face and neck. Dr. Besnoff educated me on how I could improve all of this without going "under the knife". I opted to try this and started with botox/dysport and juviderm to fill in sagging areas and reduce wrinkles. I had fraxel on my face and neck to remove sun damage and improve my skin tone and texture. I was amazed at the results!!! I looked as if I had a face lift and my friends and family immediately noticed the difference. I felt renewed and loved the renewed appearance. He took years off my face and many of my friends asked if I had a face lift. For the past two years I have continued to maintain this with disport, juviderm and one additional fraxel treatment. I feel like a new, improved, younger me. :-) and will continue to see Dr. Besnoff. He offers annual packaged services with discounted procedures. I purchase a package each year and also use many of his cosmetic products to ensure I take care of my skin. I cannot say enough positive comments to adequately thank Dr. Besnoff and his entire staff for all they have done for me. I would absolutely recommend his office, Ultimate Image, to everyone I know. I will continue with his office as they not only educate and do excellent work but they truly care!! They are friendly, skilled and truly care about me. Thank you to Dr. Besnoff and his entire team for being incredible and truly providing miraculous results. They are top of the line and I would never go to any other provider of these services. I hope others call and make an appointment. Results are delivered here!!!

June 1st, 2015
Best in the area
Dr. Besnoff and his staff are incredible. Everyone is so friendly and personable. Actually, this is the best medical practice of this kind I have ever been to. I would travel far to continue coming here if I moved away!

May 23rd, 2015
A+++
Dr. Besnoff and his staff are great. Knowledgable and take their time with you. His tecnique is impeccable and is a perfectionist. I will be a long time patient of his!!

May 13th, 2015
Staff is professional and courteous doctor is caring , gentle and does amazing work -

April 30th, 2015
Disgusted!
This is the most 2nd rate joke for a med spa. This unprofessional, flirty, suggestive doctor has no idea what he is doing. He is much more interested in talking about himself than what your medical needs are. Found out too late that he is NOT board certified. Botox didn't work at all! A complete waste of $$. Save yourself time and money and GO ELSEWHERE!!

April 3rd, 2015
Excellent!

February 24th, 2015
Very rude staff, the young man up front was talking about how drunk he got the night before. The whole office is very unorganized. Pick a new office with the real product this place gets their injections off label dirt cheap and sells it much more expensive. I have a friend that used to date the doctor this is why I know he sells fake product.

January 28th, 2015
Not board certified
Not board certified, booted from a GYN residency. Ask him where he had his training. Please do your research and go to a BOARD CERTIFIED plastic surgeon or dermatologist. This guy is an absolute joke.

January 18th, 2015
Dirty office, one room had some bug crawling on the counter. Also, me snd and a few friends that went to him found out that the office doest order what they need so when they run out they just use salien water not even botox.

January 13th, 2015
The best physician I have every seen! He is amazing and his staff is wonderful! Thank you!

December 30th, 2014
Do research there are so many places out there
I'm not a big fan for writing reviews because I don't know if they do any good but please do not go to this office. I have a close friend that became paralyzed in her forehead and crows feet because this doctor really has no clue what he is doing. He has tough himself never had real schooling (he personally told my friend that) please go somewhere eles!