Dr. Todd Beyer MD Patient Reviews

February 2nd, 2016
Dr. Todd Beyer specializes in Endocrinology surgery specifically Thyroid and parathyroidectomy. He is excellent, the procedure went smoothly, and now less that one month later the small incision has virtually diminished. Dr. Beyer is with Albany Medical in their Endocrinology Department. Highly recommended him for his thoroughness, compassion, and precision in his surgery techniques. I feel 100% better since my parathyroidectomy. This is to correct the erroneously made one star given in previous review.

December 16th, 2015
Dr. Todd Beyer Excellent Surgeon
Excellent Endocrinology surgeon. Prefessional, courteous, compassionate. Well informed and up to date on latest thyroid and parathyroidectomy procedures. He listens to his patients, is highly meticulous in his surgeries and schedules needed operations in a timely manner. I highly recommend Dr. Todd Beyer for any endocrinology surgery. Wonderful physician.

December 15th, 2015
Dr Beyer is not only an excellent surgeon but shows true compassion with follow up after surgery regarding healing and pathology results.

October 18th, 2015
Excellent Dr. and surgeon!

December 23rd, 2013
Excellent Choice for Thryoid Surgery
I found Dr, Beyer on my own and am very glad for the reviews as they helped me make the first appointment. After spending time with Dr. Beyer, I knew this was the person I wanted to do my total thyroidectomy. He is very kind, warm and spends time explaining everything he is going to do and why. My surgery went very well. I had no problems and have had a quick recovery. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

September 17th, 2013
Amazing doctor!
My surgery was for half of my throid to be removed. My pre-op appt. showed I had something wrong with my parathyroid gland as well, which meant the Dr. was going to remove this during surgery also. The morning of the surgery Dr. Beyer advised he found a mistake and the hospital had my bloodwork mixed up. If he did not catch this, I would have unneccessarily had it removed. I did have half my throid removed. After surgery, the doctor made sure I was okay on multiple occasions. If he could not be there, he would send in another doctor to be sure everything was going ok. He has incredible bedside manner and truly cares about his patients. HIghly recommend,

January 11th, 2012
My mother was cared for by Dr.Beyer. Local surgeons planned on removing her parathyroid gland. They would have done this the old fashioned way, the ear to ear cut. We traveled to Albany to see the Dr. We were NOT disappointed. He has state of the art training, and was able to remove her parathyroid gland through a minimally invasive procedure. Her recovery was amazing. His manner was outstanding and he is so very kind and compassionate. We are forever grateful. Mom in feeling so much better!

September 22nd, 2010
Brillisnt thinker and willing to work with me and others to suggest creative ideas to care. Treats patients with respect and involves you in treatment. Seems to have a very sound scientific approach to medicine and tells it like it is.

August 17th, 2010
Excellent doctor
I am so impressed with his dedication and bedside manner. Would highly recommend