A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Boffeli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Boffeli is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boffeli
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boffeli Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Boffeli, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Boffeli graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Boffeli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Froedtert Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Joseph Boffeli MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Todd J. Boffeli practice?
- Dr. Todd Boffeli has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Boffeli practices Psychiatry near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Psychiatrists.