A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Boffeli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Boffeli is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Boffeli, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Boffeli graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Boffeli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Froedtert Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Joseph Boffeli MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Todd J. Boffeli practice?
- Dr. Todd Boffeli has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Boffeli practices Psychiatry near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Psychiatrists.