A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Bokelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Bokelman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bokelman
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bokelman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Bokelman, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bokelman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bokelman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Spirit Hospital
- Harrisburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd A Bokelman FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Todd A. Bokelman practice?
- Dr. Todd Bokelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Bokelman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Lemoyne, PA.
See Lemoyne Cardiologists.