A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Brandt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Brandt, Urology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Brandt, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Brandt graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Brandt has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd D Brandt MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Todd D. Brandt practice?
- Dr. Todd Brandt has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Brandt practices Surgery and Urology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Surgeons and Saint Paul Urologists.