A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Brinton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brinton
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Brinton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Brinton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brinton graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Brinton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford University Hospital
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Jeffrey Brinton MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Todd J. Brinton practice?
- Dr. Todd Brinton has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Brinton practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Cardiologists.