Learn more about Dr. Todd Brinton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brinton
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brinton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Brinton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brinton graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Brinton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford University Hospital
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Jeffrey Brinton MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Todd J. Brinton practice?
- Dr. Todd Brinton has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Brinton practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Cardiologists.