A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Brockman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Brockman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brockman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Brockman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Brockman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brockman graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Brockman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John Medical Center, Inc
- St John Sapulpa
- St John Owasso
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Alan Brockman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Todd A. Brockman practice?
- Dr. Todd Brockman has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Brockman practices Ophthalmology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Ophthalmologists.