A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Brockman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Brockman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Brockman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brockman graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Brockman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John Medical Center, Inc
- St John Sapulpa
- St John Owasso
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brockman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 9 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Todd A. Brockman practice?
Dr. Todd Brockman practices Ophthalmology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Ophthalmologists.