A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Brockman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Brockman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brockman
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Brockman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Brockman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brockman graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Brockman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John Medical Center, Inc
- St John Sapulpa
- St John Owasso
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Alan Brockman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Todd A. Brockman practice?
- Dr. Todd Brockman has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Brockman practices Ophthalmology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Ophthalmologists.