A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Brodie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Brodie is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brodie
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Brodie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Brodie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Pregnancy Complications
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodie graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brodie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Maricopa Medical Center, Phoenix, Arizona
- Naples Community Hospital Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd David Brodie MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Todd D. Brodie practice?
- Dr. Todd Brodie has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Brodie practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Naples, FL.
See Naples Internists and Naples Endocrinologists.