Learn more about Dr. Todd Brodie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Brodie is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Brodie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Pregnancy Complications
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodie graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brodie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Maricopa Medical Center, Phoenix, Arizona
- Naples Community Hospital Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd David Brodie MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Todd D. Brodie practice?
- Dr. Todd Brodie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd Brodie practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Naples, FL.
See Naples Internists and Naples Endocrinologists.