Learn more about Dr. Todd Bull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Bull, Medical Director, Anshutz Intensive Care Unit, University of Colorado is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bull
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bull Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Bull, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Bull graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bull has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Bull MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Todd Bull practice?
- Dr. Todd Bull has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd Bull practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Internists, Aurora Critical Care Practitioners, and Aurora Pulmonologists.