Learn more about Dr. Todd Bull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Bull, Medical Director, Anshutz Intensive Care Unit, University of Colorado is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Bull, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Bull graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bull has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bull accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Todd M. Bull practice?
Dr. Todd Bull practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Internists, Aurora Pulmonologists, Aurora Critical Care Practitioners, and Aurora Anesthesiologists.