Overall Review

4.9

June 4th, 2012
My son's first appointment
That was the first day I caled Dr. Todd's office. I'm amazed to get appointment the same day I called while my son was sick. (Almost nowhere I could get new patient appt. the same day.)He is very good in both listening and explaining the causes/issues of illness. Did the treatment on only what needed.I've scheduled appointment for his regular yearly health check-up.My son liked him too and of course we both loved the new office atmosphere.

August 23rd, 2010
LOVE Dr. Bush! My two boys have had great experiences with him. He always takes time to talk with them and us about any concerns. He is awesome with followup and calling us at home if it is urgent or significant. Now that he has his own practice we will move the boys to it instead of picking a new doctor within his old practice.

May 24th, 2010
Manager, IRB Operations
I absolutely love Dr. Bush and his bedside charm! He's been treating my children for many years, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

May 7th, 2010
We have been going to Dr. Bush for several years and absolutely love him. The staff is just incredible as well. These are the people I want taking care of my children!! Love their new office too!

May 1st, 2010
We have been seeing Dr. Bush for 8 plus years. We absolutley love him. Great bedside manner, very attentative, makes the kids feel very comfortable. We recommend him to everyone.

April 14th, 2010
I would highly recommend
Dr. Bush has seen my kids several times. He is excellent at explaining things and takes his time to make sure I understand the plan. He's great with the kids and we would highly recommend him.

July 8th, 2009
Exceptional Pediatrician
My daughter has been a patient of Dr. Bush for the past 12 years or so. He has absolutely the BEST bedside manner of any doctor I have ever worked with. He listens attentively, he demonstrates compassion and concern, and he spends quality time with her on our visits. He makes us feel like he will not be finished with the visit until we feel confident her health issue is resolved. My nieces all see him as well, and again, nothing but positive feedback!