A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Hansen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Hansen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wyoming Medical Center
- Lander Valley Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Hansen MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Todd Hansen practice?
- Dr. Todd Hansen has 7 office locations.
Dr. Todd Hansen practices Urology near Casper, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Sheridan, WY and Gillette, WY.
See Casper Urologists.