Learn more about Dr. Todd Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Smith is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Smith, MBA, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanislaus Surgical Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Christopher Smith MBA and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Todd C. Smith practice?
- Dr. Todd Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Smith practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Surgeons and Modesto Orthopedic Surgeons.