A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Snyder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Snyder, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Snyder has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke Community Hospital - CAH
- Kalispell Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd C Snyder MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd C. Snyder practice?
- Dr. Todd Snyder has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Snyder practices Emergency Medicine near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Emergency Physicians.