A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Carranza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Carranza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Carranza, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Carranza graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Carranza has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services
- Roger Williams Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Carranza MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Todd Carranza practice?
- Dr. Todd Carranza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd Carranza practices Psychiatry near North Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI.
See North Providence Psychiatrists.