A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Carranza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Carranza is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carranza
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carranza Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Carranza, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Carranza graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Carranza has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services
- Metrowest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd H Carranza MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Todd H. Carranza practice?
- Dr. Todd Carranza has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Carranza practices Psychiatry near Providence, RI.
See Providence Psychiatrists.