Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 13th, 2013

Saw Dr. Carranza in the Day Program at Fatima Hospital in North Providence RI and all he did was talk about his parakeet needing to go to the vet and that the parakeet nedded Prozac. In my opinion, he needed the medication more than the "bird!" I was seeing him for serious issues and he turned it into a one man comedy act. TOTALLY USELESS.

Mar 16th, 2013

Dr. Carranza is one of only a handful of doctors who goes way beyond the norm. He listens to my concerns and as a team we formulate a well laid out plan of care!!! He is TOPS in my book

An show details An
Sep 15th, 2011

This man is knowledgeable. He puts his heart into his work. It takes only minutes to come to this conclusion. I wish I had a pocket version (doll) of him so that I could chat every time I tried. Dr. Carranza, I'll see you soon. I had a safe environment that I am relieved. I had reservations about the return, but with the proper medicines I was doing much better and everyone noticed! I rated you all with top scores because you are tops with me!

A rare doctor show details A rare doctor
Mar 12th, 2011

Only very rarely will you meet a doctor as dedicated as Dr. Carranza. He will look at you as a unique individual and treat you with the upmost care.

Well educated and passionate in his work show details Well educated and passionate in his work
by Current Patient's Father on Jun 15th, 2009

Dr Carranza will go the extra mile and take personal career risks to himself in support of the health and well being of his patients.

Jan 29th, 2009