A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Carter, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Carter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Malcomb Grow Medical Center
- Wilford Hall Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Carter MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Todd Carter practice?
- Dr. Todd Carter has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Carter practices Anesthesiology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Anesthesiologists.