Learn more about Dr. Todd Chapman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Chapman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chapman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chapman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Chapman, FACS, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapman graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chapman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd P Chapman FACS and MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd P. Chapman practice?
- Dr. Todd Chapman has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Chapman practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Reno, NV.
See Reno Surgeons.