Dr. Todd Child Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd Child?

March 7th, 2013

Not interested

I too was not listened to and rushed out the door. One day after seeing Dr Child, I was in an InstaCare facility because my symptoms had worsened. The doctor there was great, and asked to speak with Dr Child to let him know of my condition and to get me back to see him ASAP! Dr Child did not seem too concerned, and told the Dr at InstaCare that he could see me in 2 days!!! I am finding a new doctor.

July 1st, 2011

Dr. Childs is Great

I was referred to Dr. Childs because some large lumps were found in my neck. I've had two appointments with him so far, including one where he had to do a needle biopsy. He spent a lot of time with me, going over the possibilities of what it could be in a very calming manner. He also has made sure to set up any other necessary appointments (such as an ultrasound) with clinics nearby. So far, I'm very happy with him. Additionally, his assistant is extremely friendly and always smiling.

January 19th, 2011

Be Warned

This is probably one of the best offices I have ever been to very friendly and helpful! But the doctor on the other note, not to well. Seemed like anything I would say he would argue what I was really feeling. I would not recommend my worst enemy to go to this man he is just out to get a paycheck not to help you.

December 10th, 2010

Have used Dr. Childs to put tubes in both childrens' ears

We have used Dr. Childs to put tubes in both of our children's ears. We were recommended Dr. Childs by our pediatrician.We would recommend him to anyone else considering this procedure.

August 30th, 2010

Outstanding Doctor and surgeon!

My daughter recently had her adenoids and tonsils removed by Dr. Child at Primary Children's Hospital. The entire experience was absolutely amazing...the personal care and follow up after surgery was super. Exceptional communication. A truly great doctor. My 4 year old wasn't even scared!

March 4th, 2010

Poor bedside manner

Dr. Child was too busy to listen. He hurried through his diagnosis, despite not having heard all of my feedback, and rushed me out the door. I wouldn't recommend him.

November 10th, 2016