Dr. Todd Christiansen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd Christiansen?

Posted on October 8th, 2016

Very nice man, personable and caring. Takes his time with you and lets you run with your thoughts rather than asking "how does that make you feel" etc. Office staff, however, could use some "people skills" working in the type of office that they are in with the sensitive nature of the clients they are handling.

Posted on September 20th, 2016

He is my son's Dr. He always there when we need him in emergency situations.

Not very responsive or courteous.

Posted on August 26th, 2016

I've been seeing Dr Christiansen for 3-5 years now as my previous Dr left the practice. Dr Christiansen seemed adequate initially. He has forgotten appointments and even left for the day when scheduled. He is unresponsive and extremely difficult to reach for apt or prescriptions. This is even emailing or calling (as instructed) for prescriptions. After a week I've had to email other Doctors to reach out to him. Even the pharmacy has difficulty contacting him and the office for additional medications. Prescriptions have been called in wrong on more than one occasion. Has yawned several times during our sessions and seems uninterested in genuinely trying to help. I'm not certain he has the right work ethic and demeanor as a physician. Overall he gets a C- or D.

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

Great Dr., knows a lot and has helped me very much through everything I've been through and am going through. He's very smart and nice. And he's easy to talk to.

Posted on June 4th, 2015

The worst psyciatrist I saw for my son. First time we saw him, he presented very nice and we were so hopeful. But did not know my son after two visits. ..made us feel we were just medical records. Called in medications wrong two times. When I called and left message at two different times that I was concerned about some things I was seeing and wanted to talk, he did not call and after more calls from me, just called in a different dose for my son and emailed me to tell me that. On the phone another time, he was very annoyed. My son is not just a number there to provide the good doctor with fees. So we found a great doc and left 5 months ago. I have not gotten any call from the doc to ask why we have not been coming for this chronic condition!!!!

Good

Posted on April 8th, 2015

Long wait time