Overall Review

3.6

June 14th, 2014
He does not listen.
I have seen Dr. Clapp for several years, 5 I think. He also said all my symptoms were due to old age. I am 53. He had an excuse for every thing I complained about. Even tried to put me on anti-depressants. I went to a different doctor and within a week was diagnosed with Sjogren's Syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis, and am waiting for final word on lupus. Would have been nice if he would think outside the box. Would have saved me years of pain and frustration.

May 13th, 2014
Everything passed off as old age
My dad and mom go to Dr. Clapp and he passes many problems off to old age. One of them experienced pain in their leg and they were told it was old age. They went to a cardiologist and it was not old age, but another problem that was addressed and taken care of by the cardiologist. The other spouse is having a symptoms which are a possible result of meds, but the doctor passed it off as old age. I am in healthcare and have a concern with the care they are receiving as they age. Symptoms aren't addressed and meds aren't taken seriously.

he is a good doctor he takes care of my problems
I have bee seeing hem for almost a year now he has all was is helpful in what i need and help me i still have some problems but we are still working thro them I would give hem and his nurse a 10 all the time way they are good people and they do there work like they should best doctor and nurse I. Have seen in all the time I seen doctor in my hole 35 years of my life 😄🏈

March 28th, 2014
about what others have said about hem
I have read some bad thing people has said i have not had any problems with hem i think he is a good doc it up to the people to talk to hem about problems they have he not a mind reader he will check things out if u talk to hem about it i still have problems but cant get them worked out less u talk to hem about them just like i still am haveing problem with my legs at night or when it could and been have problem with my legs jarking bad at night some times my hole body jearks but i have to talk to hem. When i go in i thank he is the best doctor i have ever seen he all was ask me if theres any thing changed that we need to work on i thank he is a ever good doctor i would not change doctors for any thing the last doctor i was see doctor roberts never did any thing like doctor todd clap has in the hole time i was see doctor roberts he never took blood or any thing i thank doctor todd clap is a very good doctor just wish i could find something to help with my leg restless ness doc roberts had me on somas and one of them at night helped alot then they stop give me them but doctor todd clap is try to find somehing to help were doctor roberts did not do nothing he did not do his job right he did not put what was wroung with us and why we were get what he was give it to us for i like doctor clapp and i would not leave hem for no one i like how he treats me he is a good doctor

he is a good doctor he takes care of my problems

November 9th, 2011
Last visit I came for my yearly check up. Did not check heart or lungs. Did pap smear and breat exam only. I had a little cough and some drainage and had to ask him to check my ears and throat. The tree years my husband went to Dr. Clapp he did not do a PSA test, my husband now has stage 4 prostate cancer. This could have been caught if the test had been ran and an exam done.

February 9th, 2009
All around BEST family doc!
Friendly, knowledgeable, sincere, caring, never rushed, easy to talk to, encouraging and helpful...the whole family loves him & his staff!