A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Clarkson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Clarkson, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarkson graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Clarkson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Largo Medical Center Indian Rocks
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Frederick Clarkson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Todd F. Clarkson practice?
- Dr. Todd Clarkson has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Clarkson practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Seminole, FL.
See Seminole Family Physicians and Seminole General Practitioners.