A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Clements:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Clements is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clements
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clements Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Clements, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Clements graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Clements has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Claremont Reg Hosp, Claremore, Ok
- Meier Clinics Day Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Michael Clements MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Todd M. Clements practice?
- Dr. Todd Clements has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd Clements practices Psychiatry near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Newport Beach Psychiatrists.