A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Colonna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Colonna is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Colonna, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Colonna graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Colonna has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Michael Colonna MD is a male Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Todd M. Colonna practice?
- Dr. Todd Colonna has 4 office locations.
Dr. Todd Colonna practices Dermatology near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Olney, MD and Bethesda, MD.
See Rockville Dermatologists.