Overall Review

2.9

December 2nd, 2016
I had an excellent experience in his Towson office. I have subsequently recommended my husbacn and kids as well.

December 1st, 2016
The doctor found a skin cancer whoch others had missed. I am extremely grateful.

September 22nd, 2016
Loved the office
Loved my trip to Dr. Colonna's office. The Olney staff were super friendly and Dr. Colonna made my rash go away within a week when other docs couldn't make it better. Only negative is that I had to wait about 20 minutes in the waiting room.

September 21st, 2016
Why the harsh reviews?
I visited Dr. Colonna and had a great experience. The staff was polite and accomodating. The visit with Dr. Colonna was a joy. He took his time with me, answered my questions, and most importantly diagnosed me correctly. Love the office.

September 20th, 2016
Excellent care
Dr. C healed my condition in 3 days. Three other doctors were unable to diagnose it correctly. He was friendly and sociable. Staff equally competent.

September 20th, 2016
Great appt.
Developed a rash over the weekend and the office was great in that the got me in right away. Saw Dr. Colonna. He was great! He knew right away what the problem was and prescribed me cream which cleared it up right away.

August 22nd, 2016
Psoriasis patient
Dr. Colonna is very friendly, and lively. He manages to keep his appointments pretty close to their original time, so that patients aren't waiting around for a long time.

August 1st, 2016
Shortest checkup I ever had. Done from a standing position. Not on the table. No taking of history as a new patient. Entire appointment less than five minutes or less. I will not be back.

November 23rd, 2015
Great visit. Referred by my Pediatrician and he cured the long standing issue on my child'skin in one visit.

August 14th, 2015
Keep looking
Dr. Colonna is very matter-of-fact in an arrogant way. He doesn't take the time to listen. He says what he wants to say then can't wait to move on to the next patient. I left my appointment with unanswered questions. I would not recommend him. The only positive is that his office is run well. I have never waited more then 10 minutes to be seen.

July 28th, 2015
Service Provided: Dermatology I would never refer any of my family
Service Provided: Dermatology I would never refer any of my family and friends to go here. If I had really known how I'd be treated, I would have gone to see him a secont time. He lacked concern, rushed & arrogant (both visits) 1st visit w/Dr. C. (2nd visit, saw PA - more concerned & not rush.) 3rd visit w/C(giving the benefit of the doubt) - again, lacked concern, rushed & arrogant. I also felt rushed (uneasy) and he was not interested in anything I had to say or my concerns. He hadn't addressed some of the reasons my primary care doctor indicated on the referral. I brought it to his attention because I wasn't leaving until he addressed them. I don't think he had any idea all of what was on the referral. And even then, still the nonchalant attitude. Very dissatisfied w/Dr. C's uncaring & quality of care during both visits. I will "not" recommend him at all. At this point, I don't think he has what it takes to be a doctor. Someone may need to let the air out of his bubble - very very arrogant disposition. His behavior reflects poorly on the Institution of which he is attached. Their staff seemed friendly. Based on my experience, I will not recommend Dr. C to my friends, family or anyone. Reason for two stars (Answered My Questions): very direct - short and firm. I forced myself to ask him questions because I wasn't leaving until I felt satisfied with having "my" questions answered and understood. I won't go back and I will inform my primary doctor about these 2 visits with this doctor.

February 3rd, 2015
Dr. Colonna is the best dermatologist!
I was able to make an appointment quickly with Dr. Colonna and he removed what turned out to be an encapsulated Melanoma. He called me with the results, made sure he got it all and has provided follow up care as well. He is not only a wonderful doctor, but a good and caring person. I have referred many family members to Dr. Colonna, as well as friends and co-workers. He is the best!