A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Craig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Craig, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Craig graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Craig has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Mercy Hospital
- Mercy Hospital - Washington, MO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Martin Craig MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd M. Craig practice?
- Dr. Todd Craig has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd Craig practices Family Medicine near Washington, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Union, MO.
See Washington Family Physicians.