Dr. Todd Crawford Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd Crawford?

Parkinson’s Disease

Parkinson’s Disease

Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.

Have you seen Dr. Todd Crawford?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 30th, 2017

Extremely knowledgeable. Talks to you not over you. I would put my life in this Doctors hands. I did!

I was one of Dr.Crawfords first patient when he arrived at Bay Medical/Sacred Hearts. He fused my neck and worked so my spinal cord was not so compressed. Not many Doctors would touch me after having Open Heart Surgery with a triple bypass, But Dr. Crawford did. It will not belong before he can do back surgery and remove a tumor in my spinal sac. I would not let another Doctor attempt this. I left a Neuro Surgeon Group in Dothan, Al. just to go to Dr.Crawford. This is a kind and caring Doctor. Rhe world needs more Dr.Crawfords and we would not be in such a medical turmoil. He is all 5 Star!!

December 15th, 2013

This guy is the best

Came in with leg pain and left with no leg pain. This man is two big thumbs up in my book!

September 16th, 2013

CNS Tumor excision, Spine Cord L-1

Thought you might like update to Dec 2007 spinal cord tumor excise u performed! 2010 MRI showed a scar--Dr Gaiser and I missed the meaning. 2013 --diagnosed by a brilliant neurologist--Dr. Makki, MD with Arachnoiditis. Performed Radio Freq' Abalation L-3,4, 5, & S-1; I can walk again. If you like I will send future updates, reports.

June 12th, 2012

CSF Leak

Dr. Crawford did a great job repairing my spinal Fluid leak between my brain and sinus. With a minimum amount of pain and only 2 days in the hospital. This is the guy who can save your life! He's very confident, knowledgable, professional and well respected by his colleagues.

May 5th, 2017