A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Crocco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Crocco, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Crocco graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Crocco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital Center
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Ruby Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd J Crocco MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd J. Crocco practice?
- Dr. Todd Crocco has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Crocco practices Emergency Medicine near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Emergency Physicians.