inactive

Dr. Todd Cutler MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Denison, TX

3.8

October 10th, 2016
I have had 5 kids and with this 5th pregnancy I switched doctors to Dr. Cutler, and it was the best decision ever! I have absolutely no complaints about him or his staff, he and his staff were the perfect fit for me!

March 22nd, 2016
Love going to my appointments with Dr. Cutler, him and his staff are always so nice, welcoming and professional. I would recommend them to anyone.

March 15th, 2016
Very welcoming office
Very friendly and welcoming staff. I felt very comfortable as if I've known each of the staff for a very long time. We even had several good laughs. I normally do not like going to a doctor's office, but I actually look forward to my appointments at Dr. Cutler's office. I would recommend him and his staff to anyone.

June 11th, 2013
Best OB/GYN in Texoma!
I love Dr. Cutler! He and his staff are always caring and professional, and they know what they are doing. Dr. Cutler always listens to any concerns I might have and he and his staff make sure that they are all addressed. I always recommend him to all of my friends and family!