A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd McCall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd McCall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. McCall graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McCall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd David McCall MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd D. McCall practice?
- Dr. Todd McCall has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd McCall practices Neurological Surgery near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Neurological Surgeons.