A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Parrish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Parrish is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Parrish, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Parrish graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Parrish has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd David Parrish MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Todd D. Parrish practice?
- Dr. Todd Parrish has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Parrish practices Otolaryngology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Otolaryngologists.