A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Schwartz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Schwartz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Graduate Hospital
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Schwartz DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Todd Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Schwartz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Huntingdon Valley, PA.
See Huntingdon Valley Orthopedic Surgeons.