Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Pleasantly Surprised show details Pleasantly Surprised
by MF on Jul 25th, 2016

I recently underwent both knee replacements 3 weeks with custom knees recommended by Dr. Schwartz and I am recovering very quickly. I am walking without a cane, no longer require pain medications, and am progressing faster then any of my friends who had knee replacements. With Dr. Schwartz's expertise, use of custom knee technology, and the rapid recovery program, I was able to achieve a fast and excellent results. I recommend Dr. Schwartz to any one who needs knee and hip replacements.

Great Physician! show details Great Physician!
Jun 28th, 2016

I had great experience with Dr. Schwartz and the office staff. He listened intently, performed a thorough examination and explained the diagnosis and treatments well. Much more detailed than other physicians I had seen. He treated my arthritic knees for several months before we decided to schedule surgery. I have the utmost trust and confidence in his ability to help me return to an active lifestyle.

Mar 4th, 2016

Worst experience with a doctor I've ever had. Working in the medical field you should be able to explain things to patients. No explanation of my problems or tried to figure out a solution. So rude and ignorant. Know a few other doctors and nurses who know Dr Schwartz and all had nothing but bad reviews and experience with him. Felt like I wasted my time and wish I would of went to a different doctor I don't know how he practices because he is horrible!!!!! Gets paid to walk into a room for 5 mins and tell you something you could have figured out yourself not helpful AT ALL.