Dr. Todd Schwartz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd Schwartz?

"He saved my life!"

Posted on October 14th, 2016

He literally saved my life. I suffered from really bad hip arthritis at a young age. I had seen 5 other Orthopedic surgeons about a hip replacement, of which 3 were from the "Institute." All of the other doctors told me I was too heavy to undergo a hip replacement and they recommended weight loss or gastric bypass. After a long discussion with Dr. Schwartz, he explained that my risks were increased with the surgery due to my weight, but understood the pain I was enduing. We decided together to proceed with the hip replacement. Boy was I glad! The surgery went really well, I recovered very quickly, and I feel so much better! I am more active and much happier. He literally restored my quality of life, and I am very grateful.

Pleasantly Surprised

Posted on July 25th, 2016

I recently underwent both knee replacements 3 weeks with custom knees recommended by Dr. Schwartz and I am recovering very quickly. I am walking without a cane, no longer require pain medications, and am progressing faster then any of my friends who had knee replacements. With Dr. Schwartz's expertise, use of custom knee technology, and the rapid recovery program, I was able to achieve a fast and excellent results. I recommend Dr. Schwartz to any one who needs knee and hip replacements.

Great Physician!

Posted on June 28th, 2016

I had great experience with Dr. Schwartz and the office staff. He listened intently, performed a thorough examination and explained the diagnosis and treatments well. Much more detailed than other physicians I had seen. He treated my arthritic knees for several months before we decided to schedule surgery. I have the utmost trust and confidence in his ability to help me return to an active lifestyle.

Posted on March 4th, 2016

Worst experience with a doctor I've ever had. Working in the medical field you should be able to explain things to patients. No explanation of my problems or tried to figure out a solution. So rude and ignorant. Know a few other doctors and nurses who know Dr Schwartz and all had nothing but bad reviews and experience with him. Felt like I wasted my time and wish I would of went to a different doctor I don't know how he practices because he is horrible!!!!! Gets paid to walk into a room for 5 mins and tell you something you could have figured out yourself not helpful AT ALL.

Posted on October 13th, 2017