Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Todd Daugherty
Dr. Todd Daugherty, MD, MBA is a Doctor primarily located in Manchester, NH, with other offices in Peterborough, NH and Keene, NH. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Daugherty is affiliated with Dartmouth-Hitchcock Keene, Rheumatology and Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Todd Daugherty has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Todd Daugherty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manchester, NH.
Dr. John Kalliel
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Manchester, NH 0.01 mi30
Dr. Judith Devine
Manchester, NH 0.01 mi34
Dr. Karen Calegari
Manchester, NH 0.02 mi20