A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Daugherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Daugherty is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Daugherty, MBA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Daugherty graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Daugherty has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Cheshire Medical Center,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd David Daugherty MBA and MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Todd D. Daugherty practice?
- Dr. Todd Daugherty has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Daugherty practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Keene, NH.
See Keene Internists and Keene Rheumatologists.