A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Davis, DO, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Davis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Davis DO and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd Davis practice?
- Dr. Todd Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Davis practices Emergency Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Emergency Physicians.