Dr. Todd Decker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd Decker?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 7th, 2013

Simple The Best

Doctor Decker has been my primary care physician for the past 8 years... and I have been a patient at the practice for 15 years. Doctor Decker has been an outstanding "teammate" as we move into our 70's. He has been pro-active in suggesting many health related issues and always diligent about my meds and how they are effecting me. In addition, he is very patient in explaining all test results(I do blood workup every 6 months) and best of all our medical records are "online" and we message back and forth... which saves us both time and best of all health information is just a "click" away... Also, his office is very responsive to phone calls and always ready to help in any way they can.... I give Dr. Decker 5 stars and a thumbs up... Simply, The Best!

September 26th, 2017