Learn more about Dr. Todd Demmy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Demmy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Demmy, BS, MD is board certified in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Heart Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Thoracic Cancer
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Demmy graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Demmy has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Demmy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Todd L. Demmy practice?
Dr. Todd Demmy practices Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Surgical Critical Care, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Niagara Falls, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See Niagara Falls Surgeons.