A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Demmy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Demmy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Demmy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Demmy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Demmy, BS, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Heart Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Thoracic Cancer
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Demmy graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Demmy has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Demmy BS and MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd Demmy practice?
- Dr. Todd Demmy has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Demmy practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.