Learn more about Dr. Todd Demmy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Demmy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Demmy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Demmy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Demmy, BS, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Heart Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Thoracic Cancer
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Demmy graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Demmy has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Demmy BS and MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd Demmy practice?
- Dr. Todd Demmy has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Demmy practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.