A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Doerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Doerr, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doerr
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Doerr Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Doerr graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Doerr has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd M Doerr MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd M. Doerr practice?
- Dr. Todd Doerr has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Doerr practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons and Scottsdale Pediatric Surgeons.