A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Doerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Doerr, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Doerr graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Doerr has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd M Doerr MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd M. Doerr practice?
- Dr. Todd Doerr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd Doerr practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons and Scottsdale Orthopedic Surgeons.