Dr. Todd Dorfman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 10th, 2016
Dr Todd Dorfman is TOP NOTCH!
I had 2 stent placements within 4 days of each other. My primary doctor placed the 1st one and Dr Dorfman placed the 2nd one. When my primary doctor left the practice, Dr Dorfman took over my care. It was a seamless transition. Dr Dorfman was highly recommended by my original cardiologist. I, somewhat, knew Dr Dorfman, but had never seen him after the 2nd stent placement. I am NOT disappointed! Dr Dorfman is a personable professional in a specialized field where "personable" is not always common. I highly recommend Dr. Tood Dorfman!

July 25th, 2016
heart pains
Dr. Dorfman was very attentive to my concerns and explained his diagnosis in a very detailed and understandable manner. I am very satisfied with his manner when i visit him and feel he is very knowledgeable in his assessments.

June 1st, 2016
All are great people keep up good work I like summit verry much thanks

May 31st, 2016
If you are tired of going for medical help, and thinking you walked into an Apple retail store by mistake, there is hope. Recently I was fortunate enough to have medical testing/care from Dr. Todd Dorfman at Centennial Heart. Highly professional, personal, hands on, eyeball to eyeball care marks his/their contact. My family and I can never recommend him more highly.

April 25th, 2016
Best Cardiologist Ever
He saved my life in 2011 after a massive heart attack hit me at 3 AM when I was only 33 years old. Has been my cardiologist ever since! Highly recommended.

April 8th, 2016
Everyone was very courteous and professional. I felt that time was taken to set a plan in place for me. I was pleased.

December 22nd, 2015
Initial visit with Dr. Dorfman
Dr. Dorfman and his staff were very pleasant and professional. I did not feel rushed or as if I was taking up too much of their time. I did not feel like I was getting any un-needed treatment pushed on me. Dr. Dorfman took time to discuss findings with my wife and myself and did not act rushed even though I know his waiting room was full. This was my first visit with Dr. Dorfman but the meeting seemed very relaxed. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Dorfman's bed side manner.

December 9th, 2015
Dr. Dorfman is the best I absolutely love him!!

September 3rd, 2015
Exceptionally good cardiologist.

February 23rd, 2015
Dr. Dorfman is a wonderful doctor, very down to earth. Enjoyed his personality.

February 20th, 2014
Prescriptions
Every 6 months, when my refills run out, I feel I have to beg, fight and claw to get my life saving prescriptions renewed(Plavix, Lipitor, Lisinopril). Wal Mart's one time only emergency 3 day supply was used last year. 6 months ago, I went two days without one of my medications and a day without the Plavix before they finally did anything a full week after they were first contacted. I'm sitting here 17 days after first calling the office so I could hopefully avoid the drama and stress this time around. I was told "We'll take care of that for you". It didn't happen. I called in my request to Wal Mart on Sunday and They faxed the request to Dr. Dorfman's office Monday morning. They faxed the request again Wednesday afternoon. I was able to speak to a nurse there this morning (Thursday) and explained the urgency of my need to be able to get my life saving medicine. Still, nothing has been sent to the pharmacy as I sit here on Thursday afternoon. As soon as these refills are set up, I'll be finding another Cardiologist. The whole thing is absolutely ridiculous and I'm just not willing to go through this again in 6 months. FYI There are two other Cardiologists who share that same office and It's likely their patients deal with the same issues.

January 15th, 2014
Wonderful doctor
He takes time to listen to you. His bedside manner is a 5+ and the me his diagnosis was right on