A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Doyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Doyle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Doyle, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Doyle graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Doyle has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Doyle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Todd H. Doyle practice?
Dr. Todd Doyle practices Radiation Oncology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Slingerlands, NY and Rexford, NY.
See Albany Oncologists.