A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Drexel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Drexel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Drexel graduated from Des Moines University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Drexel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
- Commonwealth Regional Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Andrew Drexel DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Todd A. Drexel practice?
- Dr. Todd Drexel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd Drexel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Glasgow, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Owensboro, KY.
See Glasgow Obstetricians & Gynecologists.