Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Graves Gilbert Clinic
201 Park St
Bowling Green, KY 42101
270-781-5111
Locations and availability (1)

|  Responded to me well  |  show details
by GratefulGal on Oct 30th, 2013

Recently chose Dr. Drexel due to his areas of expertise with both DaVinci surgery method and bio-identical HRT. I had heard he could be pushy, but I was prepared. I came in with a list of symptoms over the last few months, we discussed my concerns, my history and options, and he treated me with respect. Prior to surgery I came prepared again with a list of questions and he answered them all (once I said that it was important to me that he do so). I believe my medical care is MY responsibility and I've hired my doctor to assist me. While some of my requests may have been unconventional, and different than what he was used to, I believe I got the experience and technical expertise I was looking for and the care for which I hired him. In our follow up meeting, he provided more information than I asked for (which was good) and took the time to make sure I was confident in our planned path. I have and will recommend Dr. Drexel to my friends.

by Ex patient on Oct 9th, 2013

Dr. Drexel was rude both times i was there. He came into the room the 2nd time i was there and he cursed me. I was so shocked that a dr actually talked to a patient like that. The office staff was friendly however they gave me the wrong results on some test. Needless to say. I dont reccommend him and i wont be going back to him.

|  He is a life saver  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2012

I love Dr. Drexel. I am going thru menopause and was suffering with all that goes along with it (mood swings, hot flashes, depression etc.). After my first visit the symptoms ended. He is a very caring doctor that will spend as much time as YOU feel is needed going over options and making sure you understand everything. Thank you so much Dr. Drexel.

|  Dr. or Staff did not follow up!!  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2012

Saw Dr. for second time and was very disappointed with his follow-up. I had a problem with mammogram showing cyst and he nor his office called me to give me the results after more than a week. I called office to get results and was told he was out of town and had texted them the results, either he did not instruct his office to call or they just decided not to do so --- very upset by this behavior. Showed I had a cyst and he was referring me to a surgeon -- no explanation or compassion what so ever by his office staff. I called surgeon and made my own appointment. After I called the office to get results, received a letter from Radiologist that I was to schedule a 6 month follow-up mammogram, and again he or his office failed to notify me of this --- I made my own appointment for that. I feel Dr. Drexel and his staff are not compassionate and do not care about their patients, at least that was my impression. If his staff or his family were treated the way I was treated, they should wake up and realize they are in the wrong profession!! I truly hope and pray no other person is ever treated in the non-caring manner I was as I take my health seriously and want to preven future serious problems.

Feb 7th, 2012

When you call with problem or wantings test results it is necessary to call multiple days before anyone returns your call. I understand if it is someone who calls for everything but if you are a patient that never or rarely calls and you have an immediate concern and nit even recieve a return phone call shows a lack of concern.

|  rude office worker  |  show details
by annoymous on Jul 22nd, 2011

the hospital kept complaining about how many patients they were going to have today. Dana didn't even introduce herself and was very rude. Then Dottie was rude also and acted like she knew it all. Once I got to talking to her, she finally let her gaurd down. To long of a wait to get surgery done. I never did get to meet the anestesioligist before surgery.

|  GREAT DOCTOR!!!  |  show details
Mar 17th, 2011

I previously had a different obgyn for several years. I was referred to Dr. Drexel for surgery. All I can say isDr. Drexel and his staff are wonderful!! He did my surgery and has been my doctor for 3 years now.I feel comfortable talking to him and he doesn't make me feel rushed. I took my daughter to see him for the first time and he was wonderful with her. I can't ask for a better doctor.

|  Best OB!  |  show details
Nov 11th, 2010

I've been to a few OB/GYNs in Bowling Green and Dr. Drexel is the best. I feel like he put my and my baby's health first, and let me follow my birth plan. Wish every doctor was a gentle on exams, if you know what I mean.

|  Excelent Doctor  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2010

I was so impressed with Dr. Drexel. At first, I was nervous because I have never had a male doctor but I felt completely at ease and comfortable. Dr. Drexel is an Amazing Doctor. I would most def recommend him to anyone!

Oct 30th, 2010

the doctor himself is great sometimes his staff may be in a lil rush but they are still very nice.

Sep 22nd, 2010

Dr. is Grate/excellent,but his staff did not respond. They told me,they will call me back. But they did not call me. I have to call them back every time. When I need my answer.

|  QUACK  |  show details
by One less patient on Mar 11th, 2010

Idiot mentioned when he accidentally cut my bladder during a procedure that , he guessed he just wouldn't do these type of surgeries anymore because they never turn out right.He of course, reassured me prior to surgery that he did these all the time without any problems. Going to a different doctor for followup. I would not recommend this guy to anyone.

by Heather Renne Wells on Mar 3rd, 2010

I think that Dr. Drexel is an excellent doctor, he has awesome bedside manner and he really cares about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone.

|  The Seizure Girl- Jessica Howard  |  show details
Jan 12th, 2010

Dr.Drexel, I am so amazed with you and what you did for me and my son. i am so thankful that i have you as a ob doctor. Words cant describ ehow i feel. But i just want to say thank you so much. Love Always, Jessica Howard

|  Dr Drexel is trustworthy!  |  show details
by Ellen Stoltzfus on Oct 28th, 2009

I don't think it is often that you find a Doctor that is as nice as Dr Drexel is. He always takes plenty of time to sit unhurried and answer questions, He keeps all bases covered in my prenatal care. and I love it that he gives me the truth straight up! He is a skillful doctor. I like him and I would recommend him to anyone! I worry way less with this pregnancy than my previous two. So Thank you Dr Drexel! I also want to say his staff is wonderful as well. They are always professional and nice! I have had no negative experiances at all!

|  Wonderful doctor!  |  show details
by Whitney M. Hall on Aug 17th, 2009

I am generally quite the critical patient, having been through a number of gynecologists, but I am thrilled with Dr. Drexel. He is clearly an expert, sitting with me each visit and explaining my condition and different options. Dr. Drexel has even done a procedure to remove abnormal cells on my cervix and surgery to view and remove endometriosis. I feel completely comfortable talking to him about everything, and he has always been very considerate of my feelings and concerns. I am so grateful that my friend, a RN, told me about Dr. Drexel. I have referred several of my friends to him as well.

Aug 14th, 2009

I am well pleased with Dr. Drexel and his staff. Dr. Drexel took the time to answer my questions. His staff was very knowledgable as well.

by Prego on Apr 11th, 2009

He is okay, but honestly, I don't seem to get the prenatal care that i got with another doctor from my first son. He's in and out. He is nice, but very stuck on what he thinks and he will let you know that, not always in a good way. I don't think I would recomind him

Mar 5th, 2009

I am 38 weeks pregnant and so far have been very happy with Dr. Drexel. He is very easy to talk to and seems very calm and laid back. I really trust him!