A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Duellman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Duellman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duellman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duellman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Duellman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Duellman graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Duellman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Hospital
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital
- Black River Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Joseph Duellman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd J. Duellman practice?
- Dr. Todd Duellman has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Duellman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wisconsin Rapids, WI.
See Wisconsin Rapids Surgeons.