Dr. Todd Duellman MD Patient Reviews

December 9th, 2016
Dr. Duellman is the best orthopedic surgeon in the state if not the nation

September 13th, 2016
. Right knee replace..
. Right knee replacement went as I expected. Staff was very helpful and very available if I had questions orconcerns

August 18th, 2016
My Mother
This Dr his just out right amazing. I and my mother real think is just great at what he does couldn't ask for a better Surgeon. Makes u feel so at ease. He operate on my mother's hip a year and half ago and she healed very well at 87 years young. 8/15/2016 he operated on her knee. His personality is just incredible. U r lucky to have such a friendly caring Dr. Thanks

March 3rd, 2016
I had a bad hip sinc..
I had a bad hip since birth. One month before my 45th birthday, Dr. Duellman replaced my left hip, adding 2 mm to the length of my left leg. Post operation most of my pain was due to the stretching of my muscles and tendons. After eight weeks of walking and stretching, my legs are the same length and my hip feels great. Thanks again Dr. Duellman and staff.

August 24th, 2015
I wouldn't see anyone else for an orthopedic problem.

May 29th, 2015
GREAT GREAT DOCTOR SO CARING

May 1st, 2015
Wonderful Experience!
My experience with everyone helping me with my knee has been wonderful. I can not think of one negative thing! Doctor, nurses, hospital... G r e a t! Thank you so much. God bless you.

March 6th, 2015
Recommended
I suggest using the same procedures of organization and communication that are presently being used. My experience was adequate, effective, and so far, successful. I would recommend it to others.

March 3rd, 2015
Positive Experience
Very positive experience from my first contact to my last appointment. Dr. Duellman was quick to diagnose present issues and has a great bed side manner.

February 4th, 2015
Very Good
From first day walking in the staff including front desk has been very helpful and pleasant. Beth Ann has been great she is a wonderful MA that goes above and beyond. I got sick while getting my stitches out she took good care of me kind of like a mom would. Dr. Wilkes is a great dr. He has always taken the time to explain, great patient care. I have therapy with josh and he is realistic with goals of my progress. He has been great to work with on my recovery. I am so impressed with service I have been rocommending the clinic to co-workers and friends

February 2nd, 2015
Excellent
Overall the treatment I received was excellent! I fully recovered around the time I was supposed to, the surgery was smooth, and therapy and onwards were very beneficial and wasn't just about help the patient and get paid! It was very intimate because I got to know more about my provider and therapist on a personal level, making recovery that much more smooth and enjoyable!

December 26th, 2014
Great
The care I received here was excellent from my first visit, thru surgery, therapy and follow up visits. Dr. Duellman is a wonderful surgeon and a great person. He explained everything very thoroughly and in terms I could understand. Josh and Nancy in therapy were great also. They pushed me to the max and beyond. And the results are fantastic. If there are stairs anywhere I go I am the first one up them. Before surgery this was not possible. My quality of life has improved 200%. I look forward to being able to do all the things that I haven't been able to do for a long time. I am so grateful for everything!