Dr. Todd Duellman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd Duellman?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Todd Duellman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 18th, 2017

i have NEVER felt better! Back to playing tennis, golf, pickleball. I Walked 11 miles one day on vacation, including 284 steps up the Arc de Triomphe, whereupon my younger friend said, "Can you give me the name of you orthopedic surgeon? i'm giving it to everyone I know." BTW, I've since had other people ask me the same question. . .who was your surgeon? SO grateful to have my life back. I think about it everyday. I'm pretty active and I have zero pain anymore.

June 12th, 2017

Thanks for giving me my life back!

After 2 knee replacements, I am finally able to live again. I have started traveling and don't plan on stopping. Thanks to your caring ways, your expertise, your outstanding staff and knowledgeable PT people, I am doing great!

December 10th, 2016

Dr. Duellman is the best orthopedic surgeon in the state if not the nation

September 13th, 2016

. Right knee replace..

. Right knee replacement went as I expected. Staff was very helpful and very available if I had questions orconcerns

August 18th, 2016

My Mother

This Dr his just out right amazing. I and my mother real think is just great at what he does couldn't ask for a better Surgeon. Makes u feel so at ease. He operate on my mother's hip a year and half ago and she healed very well at 87 years young. 8/15/2016 he operated on her knee. His personality is just incredible. U r lucky to have such a friendly caring Dr. Thanks

March 3rd, 2016

I had a bad hip sinc..

I had a bad hip since birth. One month before my 45th birthday, Dr. Duellman replaced my left hip, adding 2 mm to the length of my left leg. Post operation most of my pain was due to the stretching of my muscles and tendons. After eight weeks of walking and stretching, my legs are the same length and my hip feels great. Thanks again Dr. Duellman and staff.

August 24th, 2015

I wouldn't see anyone else for an orthopedic problem.

May 29th, 2015

GREAT GREAT DOCTOR SO CARING

May 1st, 2015

Wonderful Experience!

My experience with everyone helping me with my knee has been wonderful. I can not think of one negative thing! Doctor, nurses, hospital... G r e a t! Thank you so much. God bless you.

March 6th, 2015

Recommended

I suggest using the same procedures of organization and communication that are presently being used. My experience was adequate, effective, and so far, successful. I would recommend it to others.

March 3rd, 2015

Positive Experience

Very positive experience from my first contact to my last appointment. Dr. Duellman was quick to diagnose present issues and has a great bed side manner.

February 4th, 2015

Very Good

From first day walking in the staff including front desk has been very helpful and pleasant. Beth Ann has been great she is a wonderful MA that goes above and beyond. I got sick while getting my stitches out she took good care of me kind of like a mom would. Dr. Wilkes is a great dr. He has always taken the time to explain, great patient care. I have therapy with josh and he is realistic with goals of my progress. He has been great to work with on my recovery. I am so impressed with service I have been rocommending the clinic to co-workers and friends