Dr. Todd Dwelle MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Monterey, CA

• Good
  • Bad

August 24th, 2015
Dr. Dwelle has been my kids doctor since they were born. His beside manner is the best. He really listens and my kids love him.

April 9th, 2014
THE BEST!!!! I can not say enough about this wonderful, caring, kind & most importantly, knowledgeable pediatrician. It really is too bad he's not a general practitioner because he would be wonderful for adults, as well as children. He stays up on the latest practices & is incredibly patient. His diagnosis is amazingly accurate too. My son is almost 13 & has been seeing him since he was about 2 & he has been the absolute best!

August 4th, 2011
Dr. Dwelle is great
Love, love, love Dr. Dwelle! He has always been very patient and listens to what you say. He will respond to emails promptly when you have a quick question or a follow up one. My daughter has seen him since she was born and now at 7 is very comfortable and happy to see him.

September 16th, 2010
Best Pediatrician Ever!
We are so Happy to have him as our pediatrician. He always takes time with you and answers all your questions and concerns.He has young Kids as well and really understands Parrents. Our Kids have many health problems and he is always available to answer questions, I really don't know what we would do without him. He even lets you email him and responds within a day. Thank You Dr Dwelle!

September 9th, 2010
Great doctor!
Dr. Dwelle is such a kind and caring doctor. I definitely feel fortunate that my children get to have him as their primary doctor. Even his nurse that gives the shots and does part of the check up is so great. Both my children love them! Dr Dwelle always makes sure that he answers all your questions and addresses all your concerns. That is so important to me. He's not pushy with what he thinks you should be doing and is more than happy to discuss things with you. I appreciate that:)

May 25th, 2009
Excellent Dr!!
Dr Dwelle is one of the most amazing pedis i've ever come across! ALL of the drs in his pratice are great.. but he goes above and beyond in all apsects! He lets the patients parents e-mail him.. and gets back to you in a timely manner.. which has saved me COUNTLESS trips not needed into the office.. peace of mind and everything inbetween. He doesn't rush you during your opt time.. he is calm, relaxed, has a great demenor with kids.. is just all around a WONDERFUL dr. I reccomend him to ALL my friends that have kids!

September 1st, 2008
The best doc ever!
Dr. Dwelle is always so nice, my son loves him, and is never afraid of the poking and prodding. I love that he doesn't jump to worst case scenario, pushing antibiotics and drugs, but offers if there is really a need. And, he always has a smile on, which puts us all at ease!

May 15th, 2017