A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Fowler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Fowler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Fowler, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fowler graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fowler has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Erlanger Medical Center
- Parkridge Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fowler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Todd E. Fowler practice?
Dr. Todd Fowler practices Otolaryngology near Hixson, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Chattanooga, TN.
See Hixson Otolaryngologists.