Learn more about Dr. Todd Fowler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Fowler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fowler
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Fowler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Fowler, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fowler graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fowler has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Parkridge Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd E Fowler MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Todd E. Fowler practice?
- Dr. Todd Fowler has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Fowler practices Otolaryngology near Hixson, TN.
See Hixson Otolaryngologists.